In the newly built energy centre in Gossau, a vertical spruce facade treated with UVood® could be installed.
- protects untreated wood from UV radiation and stems the aging process
- greatly reduces the yellowing and darkening of wood both indoors and outdoors, and slows down the natural greying of wood; the natural colour tone is largely retained
- is ideal for rough or planed coniferous wood in indoor or outdoor applications
- results in less stress on the wood than would occur if the wood remained untreated
- is ecologically harmless and can be disposed of just like untreated wood
- is applied multiple times to the surface of the wood, and then air-dried
- does not alter the smell or feel of the wood